- Quad bike rides are available on Saturdays and Sundays from 12:00 to 20:00.
- From Mondays to Fridays, we work by appointment and booking at a rate of 50%.
- For reservation of group quad bikes payment is made in the amount of 50%
You can pay by cash in our office, a card on the site, through Privat24, self-service terminals of Privatbank - on a card or by cashless payment according to the invoice.
We provide free of charge:
- Protective suit;
- A helmet with a sub-shaft;
- Rubber boots (optional)
- In the case of rain, a raincoat is given
What to take with you:
- Passport and identification code for the signing of a quadrangle rent agreement.
- Driver's license for quad bikes is not required.
- Season clothes, comfortable changing shoes (optional, give out rubber boots).
- Sandals or any outdoor shoes are not allowed.
- There is always a risk of contaminating clothing, despite the fact that we will provide a protective suit.
- Camera, camcorder
How to ride a quad bike?
- Get to Kvadro Park 20 minutes before booked time.
- Fill a quad stock rental agreement
- Receive an insurance certificate (optional and additional payment).
- Pass a safety instruction when driving a quad bike.
- After the briefing - let's go to the adventure party!
- For your safety, skiing is always accompanied by an instructor on a separate ATV.
Requirements for participants:
- The age of participants at the wheel of at least 18 years and weighing no more than 100 (one hundred) kg. The total weight of the participants on a single ATV shall not exceed 150 kg. Passengers are past 10 years old.
- Not allowed to ride a person in a state of alcohol or drug intoxication.
- During the tour categorically prohibits the use of alcohol.
Rules for renting ATVs.
- The rental time, lost due to inappropriate handling of the customer with a quad bike is not compensated.
- The early return of the ATV to the rental point and / or early termination of the rental on the initiative of the client is not compensated.
- The early return of the quad bike to the rental point and / or the early termination of rental due to damage to the quad bike by the customer is not compensated.
- Before starting to operate, you must pass a training manual on the safety of ATV and observe any instructions given by the team leader.
- Specific speed mode on each separate section of the road is given by the instructor.
- If the customer identifies probable malfunctions or any suspicion of malfunction, turn off the engine immediately and inform the safety instructor.
- The Client is obliged to compensate damages caused by the damage or destruction of a quad bike or parts in accordance with the rates of the rental item.
- At any time during your journey, if the group leader feels that you are using a quad bike in a dangerous or reckless manner, you have the right to stop riding without compensation. ATVs can be very dangerous if they are not operating properly
- Quad biking in the state of alcohol, narcotic or toxic intoxication;
- Intentional collision with other ATVs;
- To provoke others to the collision;
- Intentional attack on obstacles (large stones, fallen trees, etc.);
- Sharpen the curves sharply.
- Outrun the instructor.
- Get off the route;
Rules for canceling and changing quads:
- You can cancel the trip with a full refund of 48 hours before scheduled skiing.
- In less than 48 hours, all bookings are non-refundable, that is, cancellation of the reservation for a day or on a day of skiing is not subject to return.
- In less than 48 hours, a change of day or booking time is made at a rate of 25% of the total cost.
- In case Quadro Park cancels a ride, the full amount of the reservation will be refunded.
- The cancellation and transfer rules apply to all ATV rides, including Gift Certificates.